Account Manager - 100% Remote
- Base salary + commission. $1,400-$1,900 per month depending on experience
- Benefits start after three months.
The successful candidate is tasked with maintaining customer accounts. Specifically, you will be responsible for the following:
- Monthly check-in calls
- Empathize and navigate client objections, and manage/escalate feedback
- Onboard new client accounts, ensure customer expectations are aligned with the service level agreement, by continuing to reset expectations and handling objections.
- Maintain ample response times with customers
- Tend to and care for higher maintenance accounts, and customer needs
- Build, and maintain relationships with clients
- Ensure renewals of existing client contracts, upsell, and cross sell additional services
- Keeping inventory of product delivered to client accounts with Google Sheets,
- Liaison between operations/fulfillment and customers in Asana
- Hands-on experience with a ticketing system, and project management software (Asana)
- Demonstrated efficiency with time management, multi-tasking, and problem-solving abilities.
- A people first attitude and approach to customer service
- Ability to work both within a team as well as independently.
- Detail oriented, and ability to manage tasks and deadlines
WHY WORK FOR US?
- 100% remote work
- Scheduled 8 hour shifts (Monday to Friday: 10am-6pm EST, or 12pm-8pm EST)
- Ongoing encouragement of internal growth with lots of opportunities to advance your career goals.
- Friendly and vibrant environment.
- Employee Referral Program.
- Generous Commission Structure.
- Having the opportunity to do meaningful work while learning from very well-respected professionals in the industry.
- Being part of a growing team that changes the lives of individuals and families looking to purchase a home.
HOW TO APPLY
To join our growing team who continuously contribute to make us the premier service provider, please create an account with www.loom.com and answer the questions below in video format with your camera turned on. Don't forget to smile and press record. You only have 5 minutes.
1. Introduce yourself.
2. Tell us about your most recent account management and customer success roles.
a) What was your exact role and KPIs?
b) How did you perform in relation to your KPIs?
c) Are you currently working in an account management position? If not, explain why you aren't working in an account management position.
Please complete the form below once you've answered the questions on Loom.